Thursday, January 24, 2019

A must have for any Giants fan- A Giants suit from Shinesty.com

Being a long time Giants fan as a season ticket holder and game collector, I joke with my wife and family that I'm probably the easiest person in the world to shop for.  If you can get me anything with the NY Giants logo on it, I'm happy with it.

As a result, over the years I've been able to collect a fairly impressive group of clothing and collectibles that are in some ways all things Giants.  I have my usual stable of jerseys (by my count, I have about 15 of them, including a Jarrod Bunch one I got in 1991, making just me and Jarrod Bunch to be the only ones to own it).  I probably have upwards of 70 Giants hats in some form (baseball hat, winter hat, visor, etc.)  Giants signs, cups, calendars...yes, yes, and yes.

But one of the great things about this blog is that I have had Giants fans reach out to me to ask questions, trade games, etc.  But in looking at my plethora of Giants gear, one thing I didn't have?  An amazing Giants sports jacket.  As it turns out, the good people at Shinesty recently reached out to me and felt that I would love to try on their latest in Giants gear.  I jumped at the chance and I have to say, I'm thrilled I did.

This isn't a shoddy quality product, it's a well tailored suit, fits great and I can't wait to put it on to rock some Giants pride.




If you want to get your own jacket, head over to the Shinesty site at https://www.shinesty.com/


1 comment:



  1. ­Y­o­u­ ­c­a­n­ ­w­a­t­c­h­ ­N­F­L­ ­L­i­v­e­ ­o­n­l­i­n­e , ­b­u­t­ ­y­o­u­ ­n­e­e­d­ ­p­a­y­ ­f­o­r­ ­i­t­, ­t­h­e ­c­h­e­a­p­e­s­t­ ­w­a­y­ ­t­o­ ­N­F­L­ ­o­n­ ­ NFLHDGAME ­ , ­I­ ­r­e­a­l­l­y r­e­c­o­m­­m­e­n­d t­h­i­s ­­s­o­u­r­c­e, ­S­o­ ­g­o ­o­n ­a­n­d­ ­g­e­t ­i­t.

    Free TRIAL Here => NFLHDGAME.COM

    NFL HD GAME . COM
    N F L H D G A M E . C O M
    N F L H D G A M E
    NFLHDGAME
    NFL HD GAME
    nflhdgame. com
    nfl hd game . com
    n f l hd g a m e . com
    nflhdgame
    nfl hd game
    n f l h d g a m e

    ReplyDelete