Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Updated schedule

7/29 Update:

With the opening of Training camp, I'm going to be spacing out the reviews a little bit, as with plenty of new Giants news around, the off-season doldrums are gone.  I am almost done with the 1986 Giants @ Niners Monday Night game and should have the review up this week.  After that, I'll try to work in a schedule to publish on Tuesdays/Wednesdays during the season, and try to find a game relevant to the Giants scheduled game at the time.  Stay tuned....


7/11:  After getting back from a family vacation, I'll try to get back on the stick with more reviews.  I am currently working on the 1991 Giants v. Oilers game, one of the few Ray Handley highlight wins.  After that I was lucky enough to connect with other fellow Giants fans on bigblueinteractive.com who have an amazing library of games and have shared it with me, and I will be doing the 1986 Giants @ 49ers Monday Night Game, AKA "the Bavaro catch and drag Ronnie Lott, and several others, around for 20 yards"


No comments:

Post a Comment