Friday, June 1, 2012

Upcoming publishing schedule

Well, the reaction to the first post on the blog has been overwhelmingly positive.  I'm glad that a number of fans have enjoyed the 1997 Eagles game.  Right now I'm mid way through the review of my next game, which will be the 1993 Giants @ Bears opener, which was Dan Reeves first game as coach, and LT and Simms final opener.  If I'm able to make a great deal of progress this weekend, my target is to have that review done by Tuesday or Wednesday (6/5 or 6/6)

After that, based on the suggestions from fellow fans on bigblueinteractive.com the next 2 games on the docket to review:

1989 Giants v. Raiders regular season finale (which the Giants won the NFC East)
1990 Giants @ Redskins (when Baker, Bavaro, and Carthon all had long receptions and the Giants survived.)

After that suggestions are open, I did get a request for the 1987 Giants @ Bears opener, and while I don't like to review losses, I'm up for the challenge.

Any other games that you are interested in, feel free to email my at mattinsgs@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do.  I've already had a few offers of people donating their old tapes to add to the library and convert them and do reviews, and I'm happy to accept.

1 comment: